The camp shirt pattern worked well for this fabric.
It was tempting to use this fabric to make a tunic or pheasant style top but I think it would have been too predictable.
I went with no darts, it's an option with this pattern. Darts would have complicated the print of the fabric and there is no need to add more confusion to this pattern.
The simple camp shirt lines are nice with the neon paisley fabric.
See how the pocket is hidden in the color and pattern, details are easily lost in a busy pattern.
I found these glass button in my stash and had just enough. At first, I thought they might be too fussy which is pretty silly considering all that is going on with this blouse.
It kind of looks tropical hippie to me.
And the fabric was real nightmare to place the pattern pieces, match and get all the alignment.
When I first started working with the fabric, I didn't notice that the pattern in this fabric would be similiar to matching a plaid.
I am still not sure I got it completly right but it is as good as it gets when working with vintage fabric in limited yardage.