Finished the linen jacket that I have been working on the past couple of weeks.
I used Marcy Tilton's Vogue 8709
There were a few things I changed with the pattern due the weave of the fabric
-lowered the neckline
-added a casual pleated collar
-eliminated the pleat in the back
I also had to twill tape the shoulder, side and collar seams to stabalize the fabric. To say this fabric was insane to work with is an understatement, but I am happy with the end results.
I think the pockets are my favorite part of this jacket.
It was hard to capture just how cute this jacket is, so here is another picture.